- Founded – March 3, 1939
- Programs Offered – 22
- Enrollment – 265
- Colors – Royal Blue & White
- Mascot – Patriots
Facts about Arlington Baptist University:
Arlington Baptist University publishes a graduation rate/percent for first time, full time students (six year cohort) who completed their program within 150% of their entering year.
First-time / Full time students beginning: 2012 Cohort
Graduates: 2016 – 2018
|Male - 56%||Caucasian - 67%||Grants - 44%|
|Female - 44%||Hispanic - 11%||Loans - 77%|
|African American - 22%||Neither - 22%|
|American Indian - 0%|
|Unreported - 0%|
Five-year rate/percent of graduates’ employment (2012-2017)
|Total # of Graduates||Total Employed||% of Employed|
|School of Business||4||4||100%|
|School of Education||41||35||85%|
|School of Interdisciplinary Studies||59||29||49%|
|School of Ministry||53||21||40%|
College Effectiveness Highlights:
- 100% of 2017-2018 graduates reported that ABU was effective in developing the students’ Bible knowledge.
- Over 75% of the 2017-2018 graduates reported that ABU effectively increased their level of academic rigor.
- 80% of Education Majors who took the state certification exam during the 2012-2013; 2013-2014; 2014-2015 academic years passed.
- Women’s Basketball team – Division II National Champions: 2014-15; 2015-16; 2016-17; 2017-18
- Men’s and Women’s Basketball teams – 2018 ACCA National Champions
- Women’s Volleyball team – ACCA 2017 National Champions
Survey Results of 2018 Graduates
Over 90% of the graduates surveyed were satisfied with the quality of instruction and indicate that their program of study has helped them:
- Develop a Christian world view,
- Synthesize academic knowledge and Christian values,
- Mature spiritually and intellectually,
- Develop their Bible knowledge,
- Be well prepared for a career in their program area.
At least 90% of those surveyed would recommend their specific program to others.