Why choose ABU?
ABU offers the legitimacy that only a brick-and-mortar university can. School of Education equips online learners with a Christian community, course continuity, and mastery of state competencies for education as well as the biblical worldview through which to apply them. We deliver the following:
- Fully accredited four-year bachelor programs
- Virtual instruction simulating classroom-style learning
- 16-week semesters
- An online community fully engaged with each other
- Individualized, remote student-professor conferences
- High-quality professors that serve on campus in Arlington
- Student-teaching opportunities across the state of Texas
- Training that impacts our culture with the love of Jesus Christ
What certifications can I earn?
ABU offers seven different plans, all culminating in Bachelor of Science degrees. We prepare teacher candidates in the following content areas:
- Early Childhood – 6 Core Subjects
- Early Childhood – 12 Music
- 4-8 English Language Arts
- 7-12 English Language Arts
- 7-12 History
- 4-8 Social Studies
- 7-12 Social Studies
How can I learn more?
Contact School of Education Chair Brenda Miller at 817.987.1783 or email@example.com.
How can apply?