This program, leading to a Bachelor of Science degree, will not only prepare students for a Master’s degree in business, but will gain the tools for obtaining an occupation in the field of business or advancing in a current occupation.
The graduate who completes this program will have met the following learning outcomes. Students will be able to:
- Explain the Biblical basis of our free enterprise system and provide an understanding of the role that business plays in the development of the economic structure of the United States.
- Understand and employ the vocabulary of today’s business environment in both written and verbal communication.
- Provide a list of business principles relative to the areas of finance, economics, accounting, marketing, ethics, and management; relate these to a range of personal and business occupations and skills.
- Compare and contrast current business practices with relevant Scriptural principles.
- Develop a business plan for a profit and/or non-profit organization(s) which includes goals, budget projections, personnel needs, as well as important legal and/or ethical constraints.
- Adaptively utilize tools and technology such as excel, spreadsheets, budget software, surveys, data assessment, and marketing tools for the purpose of cost projection, earned value, amortization, and return on investment relative to various business fields and occupations.
- Collect evidence of student accomplishments with regard to the overall program in a portfolio format.
Click Here for Degree Completion Plan