This program, leading to the Bachelor of Science in Business, is designed to equip the graduate with the skills necessary to serve within the business environment. In addition to a general business emphasis, it addresses both the factual content and the personal character needed for best business practices while establishing both an ethical and moral basis for sound business practice.
The graduate who completes this program will be able to:
- Efficiently and effectively communicate concrete and abstract ideas to a business audience.
- Cultivate an ongoing Christian worldview as the foundation and source for business, personal, and ethical practices.
- Sustain a core level of business acumen allowing effective engagement in for-profit and non-profit organizations.
- Influence others through effective management and leadership within varying cultural environments.
- Use and integrate current technologies to enhance communication skills, presentations, and project deliverables.
- Understand the impact financial and economic decisions have on open and free markets and individuals.
- Demonstrate developmental progress in the five basic Student Goals as elaborated in the ABU catalog.
Click Here for Degree Completion Plan