Resident life is generally based on the concept of community, in which a group of individuals with shared values live in close proximity and interact with each other on a daily basis. At Arlington Baptist University, our dormitory life is based upon Christian principles. ABU holds high standards of morality, ethics, and practice based upon Biblical principles.
Click HERE for the ABU Dormitory Handbook
- To provide a distinctively Christian residential environment that supports and encourages academic achievement and individual maturity.
- To create a home-like atmosphere that will personalize, as much as possible, the opportunities offered at the university.
- To provide opportunity to engage in activities that will contribute to the spiritual, academic, cultural, social, and physical development of the residents.
- To cultivate a better understanding of democracy, which helps the student to:
- Learn leadership skills
- Cooperate with others
- Respect the rights of others
- Learn to Biblically submit to authority
- To encourage companionship and fellowship among students